Skip to content
- Melody S, Bennett E, Clifford H, Johnston F, Shepherd C, Alach Z, Wood L, Zosky G. (2016). A cross-sectional survey of environmental health in remote Aboriginal communities in Western Australia. International Journal of Environmental Health Research, 1-11.
- Mills C, Knuiman M, Rosenberg M, Wood L, et al. (2011). Are the arts an effective setting for promoting health messages? Perspectives in Public Health. 133(2), pp.116-121
- Wood L, Shilton T, Smith J, Dimer L, et al. (2011). Beyond the rhetoric: how can non-government organisations contribute to reducing health disparities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people? Australian Journal of Primary Health Research. 17(4) pp.384-394.
- Rosenberg M, Wood L, Bates M. (2011). “But they can’t reach that high…”…. parental perceptions and knowledge relating to childhood poisoning. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 22(3), pp.217-222.
- Giles-Corti B, Wood L, Dovoan R, Rosenberg M, et al. (2004). Opportunities and challenges for promoting health in a changing world. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 15(1), pp.17-23.
- James R, Leivers S, Hanaby L, Wood L. (1996). Using cinema advertising to promote health. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 6(1), pp.53-54.