Skip to content
- Pescud M, Pettigrew S, Wood L, Henley N. (2014) Insights and recommendations for recruitment and retention of low socio-economic parents with overweight children. International Journal of Social Research Methodology. 1-17
- Nathan, A., L. Wood and B. Giles-Corti. (2013). “Examining correlates of self-reported and objectively measured physical activity among retirement village residents.” Australasian Journal on Ageing (Early View, Article first published online: 16 Sep 2013).doi.10.1111/ajag.12055
- French S, Rosenberg M, Buzzacott P, Wood L, et al. (2013). Soft drink consumption patterns amongst Western Australian adults. Public Health Nutrition. 45(6), pp. 525-532.
- Buzzacott P, French S, Wood L, et al. (2013). Attitudes towards, and methods of, maintaining or losing body weight among adults. Health 5(3), 388-395.
- Mills C, Rosenberg M, Lovering L, Wood L, et al. (2011). The effectiveness of youth audience participation at dance performances to promote the “Be Active” physical activity message. UNESCO Observatory, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, The University of Melbourne refereed e-journal. 2(2), pp.1-8.
- Rosenberg M, Wood L. (2010). The power of policy to influence behaviour change: daylight saving and its effect on physical activity. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. 34(1), pp.84-88.
- Arbel J, Wood L, Howat P, Giles-Corti B. (2009). ‘The Class is always cheaper on the other side’: socioeconomic discrepancies in the cost of using recreational facilities. Annals of Leisure Research. 12(1), pp.83-87.
- Wood L, Bosch B, Martin K, Rosenberg M. (2008). Treat or trap? Factors influencing the provision, availability and consumption of healthy food in primary school environments. The University of Western Australia, Perth, WA.